there's two kinds of humility -- that which is natural, and that which is not humility. humility can't be constructed or forced. it can be learned, but it must be internalized to become real. inorganic humility isn't. Read More
Popular PostsPopular Posts:
- 20 qualities that made Tony Soprano a successful business leader
- Guest post: As Undercover Boss Returns, So Do Lessons on Enterprise 2.0
- Forget diets. It’s time for a media cleanse.
- 10 things your grandmother can teach you about social media
- How to blog so people will listen
- Is your personal brand homeless?
- Why social media is the ultimate customer feedback tool
- Why experience does not equal expertise
- 5 Reasons Why Copyblogger is the best marketing blog
- Fuck your funnel